At Washington Surgi-Clinic , our goal is to provide you with a safe medical procedure at an affordable fee. Are you a past or current patient? We would love to hear about your experience.
Please leave us a review on our blog here . Thank you in advance!
Contact Washington Surgi-Clinic by calling (202) 659-9403. We are dedicated to the protection of your privacy and rights. Please explore our website to learn more about our services, including our commitment to providing affordable rates and payment options for all women.
Visit our page to get helpful tips, updates and leave us a review.
Discover More about Your Options When It Comes To Unplanned Pregnancy by Reading over These Informative Links
Every woman has the right to decide whether motherhood is right for her. You can find more information about your rights and how to make the important decisions that come with unplanned pregnancy by clicking through these resources:
- If you need help financing an abortion , Washington Surgi-Clinic and The DC Abortion Fund can help. Visit DCAbortionFund.org to learn more.
- It can be difficult to turn to your parents or other adults for help making a decision regarding your pregnancy. You can find tips for talking to your parents and other adults on KidsHealth.org.
- Drug addiction or chemical dependency can negatively affect an unborn baby. You can learn more about the effects of drug addiction on babies at Livestrong.com.
- Choosing abortion is a personal decision. You are not alone, however. Visit WebMD.com to read through some common reasons why women decide that motherhood is not right for them, which may help you understand your own situation.
- If you are pregnant and unsure about whether motherhood is right for you, there are many factors to consider. Reading through this guide from ProChoice.org may help you make your decision .
If you have questions about abortion , contact Washington Surgi-Clinic at (202) 659-9403. Our dedicated staff and medical professionals have been providing affordable and safe services for over 30 years. Visit our website to learn more about us and how we can help you receive the supportive care you need.
- Washington Surgi-Clinic
- Pap Smears
- Birth Control Options
- Pregnancy Test
- Abortion Safety
- Pregnancy Termination
- First Trimister
- Cervical Cancer
- Morning After Pill
- Birth Control Pills
- Birth Control Shot
- STD Testing
- Birth Control Implant
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control Patch
- HPV Vaccine